Re: How to change a color of a group of controls
- From: "David Ching" <dc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 13:02:05 -0800
"Joseph M. Newcomer" <newcomer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Once you have seen one =WM_CTLCOLOR handler, the problem is trivial, since
look the same.
I wouldn't claim this. In the WM_CTLCOLOR handler, not only can you return
the brush, you can also set the DC to transparent bkmode, etc. and do that
differently for different types of controls. It's not straightforward to
determine exactly what behavior will cause what side effects, and I spent
quite a lot of time customizing this for my particular cases.
But when did this turn into a WinForms newsgroup?
Ever since VC2005 C++/CLI lets you easily mix MFC with WinForms controls.
I've not done this yet, but I'm glad the alternative is there.
- Prev by Date: Re: How to add thousand separators
- Next by Date: RE: CHeaderCtrl
- Previous by thread: Re: How to change a color of a group of controls
- Next by thread: Re: How to change a color of a group of controls