Too many USER Objects being used

I have an application that loads in ActiveX "control panels"( about
25) in tabs, and within each ActiveX "control panel", and it has
probably 25-50 ActiveX controls(components).

This is, I believe, creating too many USER Objects, and depending on
what is running on the system currently, makes it so the application
cannot startup. It often fails on a call to GetControlUnknown() when
trying to get handles to the ActiveX components in a particular
ActiveX "control panel".

Anyone have any ideas on how to bring down the number of user
objects. I am unable to do anything once the count of USER objects
get to around 10k. I've tried a registry hack, but that didn't seem
to work.

A solution IS NOT destroying the control when it loses focus (tabbed
application), because the controls take a while to load.

Anyone have any ideas??
Thanks!!!

  • ActiveX problem
    ... Everytime I start Excel it asks me if I want to run this Active X control. ... how ActiveX controls are initialized within Office applications. ... another format the link reference to the ActiveX control might not convert ...
  • RE: ActiveX as a Service with events
    ... > Have an ActiveX created in Delphi 7 and need to run it in a service by ... > If I just add the reference to the control at design time using the TLBImp ... > Private WithEvents myOCX as AxmyControl.AxmyOCX ... > Private Sub OnStart() ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.interop)
  • Re: User Controls (Active X) - Da Process
    ... ActiveX control itself. ... Interfaces), defined in other Binaries. ...
  • Re: System.Timers.Timer() sometimes gets stuck and disappears??
    ... The activeX was blocking ... with a timeout function. ... I think that this is getting stuck at the activeX control. ... | int myValue = activeXControl1.getMyValue; ...
  • RE: Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer exploit (Exposed vulnerabilities list)
    ... >security setting of the browser. ... >whether to launch ActiveX that is signed by a specific signer. ... There IS a need for low security for the rouge ActiveX control to be ... Admin downloads and runs MBSA. ...
    (Vuln-Dev)