Re: Future of MFC.
- From: David Wilkinson <no-reply@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 08:49:53 -0400
but MFC used to be #1 language/framework in windows development.
In my opinion, MFC is still alive but it's no longer #1 or #2...
It is for me. And for enough other people that MS is finally paying attention to it again.
Visual C++ MVP
- Prev by Date: Re: Future of MFC.
- Next by Date: Re: File Save In unicode format dialog option
- Previous by thread: Re: Future of MFC.
- Next by thread: Re: Future of MFC.