Re: This calculation is just wrong / computer can't count!
- From: Geoff <geoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 16:11:45 GMT
On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 10:37:22 +0100, "GT"
What is 25/30?
25/30 = 5/6 and that is as accurate an answer as you can get. It is
EXACT. The decimal number you get from a calculator is only an
approximation. The math in calculators is carried out to some number
of digits but it displays far fewer digits than it calculates, this
makes life simple for people like you.
Use CString::Format("%15f", result); to display your number.
- Prev by Date: Re: CAtlMap
- Next by Date: Re: i need Slideshow control
- Previous by thread: Re: This calculation is just wrong / computer can't count!
- Next by thread: Re: This calculation is just wrong / computer can't count!