Is __int64 dead?

Regarding __int64, the latest MSDN states: "The __int64 type has no
ANSI equivalent."

However, the C99 standard clearly states the type "long long int" must
at least have 8 bytes to store 64-bit integer.

And also, the VS 2005 and the build utility shipped with DDK treat
"long long int" as 8-byte integral type. i.e sizeof(long long int) is
equal to 8.

So, I think __int64 is dead, because it is not part of ANSI C/C++
standard and not portable.

Yet I can't find any statement in the latest MSDN on "long long int".
Is there a big lag between the latest MSDN and the C99 standard?

.