Re: XML formatting question.

I am using MSXML parser's DOM interface.
I can insert CR in child nodes like this:
<root>
<node>
</node>
<root>

But I can not insert CR and Tab char between attributes.
Thanks!

"Tom Serface" <tom.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 写入消息 news:FB7A7BAC-AD0F-4A82-8EFC-9EEF584017AF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Which XML parser are you using? Most of the one's I've seen have a separate XML formatter (SAX parser?) that allows you to set up the format for how files are written. In any event, except for visual it doesn't matter how the file is written.

Tom

"fiveight" <fiveight@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:64C953E8-1A2D-4839-A5B4-6B1C07A63E7C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All:

For example, I load a XML file with DOM. XML file like this:

<root a="a" b="b"/>

Then I want to save and format this file like this:

<root
a="a"
b="b"
/>

But I find that I can not insert CR and Tab char between attributes. Help me, please!

Fiveight

  • Re: /etc/master.passwd: No such file or directory
    ... But to reach the hd in the imac flatscreen (not the imac ... and on an OpenBSD system: ... The "-l" option shows you the listing in the long format, ... listing to anyone other than the root account. ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Re: /etc/master.passwd: No such file or directory
    ... and on an OpenBSD system: ... The "-l" option shows you the listing in the long format, ... if it is indicated in the environment variable EDITOR. ... listing to anyone other than the root account. ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Re: Is it possible to conditionaly format based on the data label?
    ... HEK and Jon, ... monthly data the Root Cause data points have different colors. ... The audience wants to see this in a bar graph. ... You provide ways to format based on the actual data point. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.charting)
  • Re: A Limitation with USB Flash Drives
    ... Then create a folderat the root directory. ... folder names) it can accommodate. ... This is a limitation of the FAT16 format, ... Some non-computer devices may not support FAT32, ...
  • Re: Deleting Windows
    ... So log in as root. ... Yast will do that for you. ... You explained that you wanted to use Yast to format your partition. ... You are about to enter another dimension, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)