Re: dialog problem
- From: "Tom Serface" <tserface@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 10:46:22 -0700
Hmmm. Glad to hear that you were able to fix it. There must have been
something messed up in the linkage somewhere.
It's also nice to have the correct name.
"Z.K." <NoSpam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Never mind, I manage to fix it by creating a new project and copy all the
code files and resource to the new project. I had previously tried to
rename the project and all the files and I must have messed up something
in some of the project files. In any case it works now and it has the
- Prev by Date: Re: If Ted Geissel had been an MFC programmer
- Next by Date: Re: Layout of Dialog (screen resolutions, font sizes etc)
- Previous by thread: Re: dialog problem
- Next by thread: Different CTabCtrl behavior/appearance under .NET 02 and 05