How to register Mscomm32.ocx

In my Dialog based program I used ActiveX - Microsoft Communication Control
(MSComm32.ocx). In order to run it independently on a PC without VC
installed, I need to register MSComm32.ocx in my program. Can anybody guide
me where and what codes I should put? Thanks in advance.

  • Re: MFC ActiveX hosting Coin3D examiner viewer
    ... More general advice: ... Make sure you check all return codes where applicable. ... > Yes, I first tryed it as a standalone test app, then extracted it into the ... >> Will the ActiveX work if you just ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: TV Guide wont download, Code 23
    ... disable the automatic ActiveX downloading in Internet Explorer. ... Go into Media Center, Settings, TV, Guide (if my memory is ... correct) and download the Guide. ... So I tried the Guide setup wizard and ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Once more into the laps of @PANTHEON
    ... While pretending to be roadkill on the InfoBahn, ... I'm off to $WESELLBOOKS. ... Mr. Bunny's Guide to ActiveX. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: TV Guide wont download, Code 23
    ... HollywoodMogul You should make a new post so everyone can see your advice. ... I had this problem of not being able to download the guide for sometime and ... > disable the automatic ActiveX downloading in Internet Explorer. ... > (download instructions). ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Activex Control (Bring backward) not Works.
    ... When I made my own activex to display the Imagebox on Figure ... > Matlab and I want to put one Editbox on it using Guide. ... will allow you to place other controls on them. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)