Re: Change the background color of check box
- From: Joseph M. Newcomer <newcomer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:40:03 -0400
I have this vague memory that the background of a check button responds this way. So I
brought up my CtlColorExplorer (downloadable from my download site, as part of the CD for
our book), and indeed it does respond. This is because the check box and radio button
respond via WM_CTLCOLORSTATIC messages.
The only problem with newsgroups is that it is hard to post images to show that this
works, but feel free to download the code and check it out...
On 14 Jun 2006 18:08:47 -0700, "Ajay Kalra" <ajaykalra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]You can also put a reflected WM_CTLCOLOR handler (=WM_CTLCOLOR) in your subclassed control
and return an appropriate HBRUSH.
But a CButton does not respond to this message. You need to owner draw
MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm
- Prev by Date: Re: multi-thread problem
- Next by Date: Re: multi-thread problem
- Previous by thread: Re: Change the background color of check box
- Next by thread: does VS C++ 2005 actually work????