CLongBinary and CRecordSet

How do i work with CLongBinary objects in my CRecordSet class? I need
to be able to store and retreive multiple file types (.doc, .xls, .txt,
..bmp) in an Access database through the user interface. Any
suggestions for where to start to come up to speed on this?
Thanks,
Paul

  • Re: BLOB in DB speichern/lesen
    ... > mit Image Dateien, ich müsste jedoch DOC, PDF und XLS haben. ... > denke diese geht ja wohl nicht gleich wie mit JPG oder BMP. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.entwickler.dotnet.datenbank)
  • Need to create import utility
    ... My main concern is how will I support multiple file types. ... XLS, CVS, etc? ... Is there any libraries I can use and distribute That will help me do that? ...
  • Re: Need to create import utility
    ... multiple file types. ... XLS, CVS, etc? ... Is there any libraries I can use and ...