Re: How to drag a dialog box derived from DHtmlDialog ?

You can do that by catching the DISPID_HTMLELEMENTEVENTS_ONSELECTSTART and
DISPID_HTMLELEMENTEVENTS_ONDRAGSTART for all the elements in the Document.
and call
SendMessage(m_hWnd,WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN,HTCAPTION,0);

Here is an example:

http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/HtmlSkinCDHtmlDialog.asp

AliR.

"Shatrughan" <shatrughan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi

I have created a dialogbox which is derived from CDHtmlDialog. My
dialogbox
don't have titlebar.

Because it is a DHtmlDialog box it contains a web page. Web page hase an
Image looks like titlebar (Which is not a titlebar).

Now what I want is I want to drag my dialog by pressing this image
(titlebar).

I tried to Override OnLButtonDown but control not going there. Why I don't
know?

Aftre tring this I am able to drag my dialog by pressing on border only.
Which is not my requirement.

UINT CDhtmldemoDlg::OnNcHitTest(CPoint point)
{
return HTCAPTION ;
}

Any suggestion ????

--
Thanks and Regards

Shatrughan Prasad Bareth

  • How to drag a dialog box derived from DHtmlDialog ?
    ... I have created a dialogbox which is derived from CDHtmlDialog. ... Image looks like titlebar. ... Aftre tring this I am able to drag my dialog by pressing on border only. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • RE: Count of Different Columns
    ... I meant put this in D1 and drag down ... 'This is an array formula which must be entered by pressing CTRL+Shift+Enter ... If you edit the formula ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Creating a dialogBox dynamically...
    ... the corners of the dialogBox per se would be rounded as well to give it ... each button would have a titleBar ... property buttons for further menu selections and colour choices. ... All that 3D'ing and rounded corners is covered by draw/paint - and as Richard has said in the past, reference APIs, 'don't get into the grubby details'. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Cant resize window, 2 edges are hidden
    ... Thanks, that did the trick, I didn't know about the titlebar. ... > the left and the top until you can drag the whole window into view. ... >> hidden enough that I can't grab on to them to resize the window. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Count of Different Columns
    ... Put this in c1 and drag down ... 'This is an array formula which must be entered by pressing CTRL+Shift+Enter ... want to report a value of 3. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)