Re: How i can set bmp as a dialog background?

Look here for bitmap in dialog's background:

For a bitmap to be used in a button, you can use CBitmapButton class.
Another option would be to make a owner draw button and paint it
yourself. Here are some examples:

Button Control section at Codeproject is very good place to start for

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to use CimageList with CButton
    ... I want to load a Bitmap to the Button with CimageList. ... See the button control section at codeproject here for ...
  • Re: query on dynamic load of images for CBitmapButton
    ... The CBitmapButton class is rather poorly done, and I try to avoid it. ... The horrible naming conventions used, ... To load a bitmap from a file, ...
  • Re: Add Bitmap to Button
    ... Have you seen the CBitmapButton class? ... > Pls. let me know about adding Bitmap to Button. ...
  • Re: Convert color image to B&W
    ... > I create the new B&W file and set the ImageUrl property of the Image ... "Scott Schluer" wrote in message ... >>> converted BitMap, the resultant greyscale image). ...
  • Re: Printing a control
    ... am getting the image list of the control as well. ... and why use a bitmap? ... int x = ... ... ratio as the min of the ratio for full width and the ratio for full height. ...