Re: Using MFC with another compiler mingw

Why would anyone want to compile MFC under gcc? This is just begging for disaster. (Hint:
I don't use free software because I can't afford it).

I have no idea what WFC is, but the word "converting" should scare you. See my reason for
avoiding free software.
joe

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:15:58 +0200, Vince <vsix@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I would like to know if it's possible to compile a normal MFC
>application with mingw (gcc) by converting it to WFC (By SamBlackBurn).
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.flounder.com

  • Re: Print numbers according to their native promoted type
    ... gcc: CreateProcess: No such file or directory ... This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. ... There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: [patch 2.6.19-rc6] Stop gcc 4.1.0 optimizing wait_hpet_tick away
    ... This is even more complicated by the fact that upstream GCC release branches ... This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. ... not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ... You perhaps could parse the prerelease vs. release vs. vendor strings, ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: How can I tell if CC is the GNU C compiler?
    ... gcc 4.3.3 ... This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. ... I think it's the return code from the compiler that is important, not what the compiler actually outputs. ... 'Experts Exchange' take questions posted on the web and try to find ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: Linked List
    ... revealed) a bug in gcc. ... struct node *next; ... where is the warning about non-void-* being passed to %p? ... This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: port gcc for c51 step by step
    ... Just because a processor is not listed on the GCC website, ... Compiler as it had been then) supported by the Free Software Foundation, ... however they do contain extra code for the Microchip ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)