Change Window Background Color

Hi,

My question is how to change window background color on the fly, if I
have the window HWND.

I need a method like

void ChangeColorToBlack(HWND hwnd)
{
// code to change the window background color to black.

}

What I would like to do is to enumerate all child windows of a given
window by calling EnumChildWindows, then change the window background
color of each child window

Thank you

  • RE: Window Background Color
    ... That only works on cells. ... is the window background, which seems to be unaffected by the default style. ... I have tried the Windows Display control panel settings, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Brush that paints a texture?
    ... doesn't seem to talk about setting the window background brush to an image. ... >> CreateDIBPatternBrushPt()) from a HBITMAP handle or do I have to do it ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ui)
  • Re: Weird Finder Window behavior
    ... In the View Options window, first BE SURE TO SELECT "THIS WINDOW ONLY" ... because some idiot at Apple made the default to affect ALL your windows. ... and pick a nice color for the window background. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Weird Finder Window behavior
    ... In the View Options window, first BE SURE TO SELECT "THIS WINDOW ONLY" ... because some idiot at Apple made the default to affect ALL your windows. ... and pick a nice color for the window background. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Change Window Background Color
    ... > My question is how to change window background color on the fly, ... > have the window HWND. ... > What I would like to do is to enumerate all child windows of a given ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)