Re: CFileDialog multi selection buffer!!!????
- From: "AliR" <AliR@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 13:33:41 -0500
What method are you using to get all the filenames???
You need to use CFileDialog::GetStartPosition() and
CFileDialog::GetNextPathName() to get multiple selections.
"Ale" <Ale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> using CFileDialog with MULTISLECT you need to allocate a buffer larger
> enoght to store returnet file path list, if buffer is not larger enought
> DoModal will return the specific error...
> Now, how to get the buffer size needed before calling DoModa or during
> How do Windows handle this issue!!?
- Prev by Date: Re: Made a compiled HTML help file; now how to use it?
- Next by Date: How to disable (gray out) a button on the toolbar?
- Previous by thread: Re: CFileDialog multi selection buffer!!!????
- Next by thread: Re: CFileDialog multi selection buffer!!!????