Re: Memory Leak with IcmpSendEcho ?

Thanks for your reply.

What other (Windows) operating systems have you tried?

Yes,

XP SP3 -> works fine
Server2003 SP2 -> works fine
Windows 7 (Non-SP) -> leaking

Windows7 (SP1) -> (not yet)

Have you tried Windows 7 SP1?

No...
I'll try it soon.

Is your Windows 7 installation a clean one - no 3'rd party software?

I think it's clean. Except sound driver and graphic driver, I set up a
minimal environment...

David Lowndes <Dav...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When running this program, PrivateBytes of this process in taskmanager
increase continuously.
I tested running sample for 2 days, but the memory leaking found.
Strange to say, memory leaking repro in Windows 7 only.

What other (Windows) operating systems have you tried?

Is your Windows 7 installation a clean one - no 3'rd party software?

Have you tried Windows 7 SP1?

Dave

.