Re: Memory Leak with IcmpSendEcho ?

Thanks for your reply.

What other (Windows) operating systems have you tried?

Yes,

XP SP3 -> works fine
Server2003 SP2 -> works fine
Windows 7 (Non-SP) -> leaking

Windows7 (SP1) -> (not yet)

Have you tried Windows 7 SP1?

No...
I'll try it soon.

Is your Windows 7 installation a clean one - no 3'rd party software?

I think it's clean. Except sound driver and graphic driver, I set up a
minimal environment...

David Lowndes <Dav...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When running this program, PrivateBytes of this process in taskmanager
increase continuously.
I tested running sample for 2 days, but the memory leaking found.
Strange to say, memory leaking repro in Windows 7 only.

What other (Windows) operating systems have you tried?

Is your Windows 7 installation a clean one - no 3'rd party software?

Have you tried Windows 7 SP1?

Dave

  • >>>> CLEAN WINDOWS <<<<
    ... Windows Xp Clean Install ... Registry Clean Free Windows ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: How do I Transfer Data files from Old Accounts?
    ... clean install. ... Only use this CD to reinstall the software. ... If it's an installation CD, ... But I cannot access this folder from my new account, even though at the Windows ...
  • Re: will reformatting remove all spyware?
    ... Why not just clean your PC instead of formating? ... Locate all of the software (the installation media - CDs, ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... Why you should use a computer firewall.. ...
  • Re: Spyware/Adaware infestation
    ... CWShredder, Bazooka Scanner, MS AntiSpyware BETA, ... keep it clean and secure as well as running at its top performance mark. ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... Why you should use a computer firewall.. ...
  • Re: Clean Computer
    ... >> How to clean up Unwanted files & Programs? ... > simple maintenance tasks - think of it like changing the oil in your car, ... > using Windows XP "prettifications". ... > Why you should use a computer firewall.. ...