Re: MSDN extern C document is wrong?

Hi Stuart,

I have to admit that the second example in the MSDN article
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/0603949d%28VS.80%29.aspx seems
a bit misleading since it uses the 'extern "C"' construct in a strange
fashion. Normally, you only use this keyword inside headers that can
be used to compile both C and C++ code:

Which point do you think is misleading? :-)

Actually from grammar point of view, I could understand, but not sure which
are the best and practical usage?

regards,
George

  • Re: me operator
    ... > objects inside their event procedures. ... Your advice is misleading. ... The Me keyword is used within a class to ...
  • Re: Heres a good one...
    ... This doesn't matter if the ... >>object is an array or some other type. ... > This is misleading, ... name of the 'const' keyword is unfortunate. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: is using system stack (recursion) faster than using ArrayList?
    ... The fashion I wrote it can be misleading - it looks like I need to ... general consideration, if using system stack is faster ... advocating the use of recursion by achieving speed. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Who sends me a copy of c function manual
    ... Subject headers are notorious for being wrong, misleading, and often irrelevant. ... Your C compiler should have come with adequate documentation, ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Lloyd stirs the pot
    ... Your post is misleading. ... You would do well in my opinion not to use Lloyd's ... name in this fashion. ... Lloyd has helped a lot of people on this group, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)