Re: Urgent Reuirement for Sr.Project Lead with US MNC Juno Online System

We have urgent opportunities with our client, Juno Online Services
Development Pvt Ltd, (www.juno.com) Hyderabad and they need urgently
Sr Project Leads / Project Leads - Java / J2EE with 4 to 9yrs of
experience in Java / J2EE. I am giving below the JD for your ready
reference.

Apart from the fact that spamming newsgroups makes you look cheap and
desperate, do you expect to find many programmers with 4-9 years JAVA on
unix experience in a C++ newgroup that is hosted by microsoft?

--
Kind regards,
Bruno van Dooren MVP - VC++

  • Re: Urgent Reuirement for Sr.Project Lead with US MNC Juno Online System
    ... Development Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad and they need urgently ... experience in Java / J2EE. ... Apart from the fact that spamming newsgroups makes you look cheap and desperate, do you expect to find many programmers with 4-9 years JAVA on unix experience in a C++ newgroup that is hosted by microsoft? ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: How java passes object references?
    ... Which everybody knows, it doesn't in Java. ... The reason I think this is a useful clarification is that when you got to the part about how passing by reference might work, it seems you went off track at least partly because you didn't understand the nature of the above. ... is a pointer pointing at the memory block. ... Assignments to local variables, or even to class members, do not allocate memory. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: call by reference
    ... We started learning Java about one month ago, and they just don't believe me when i try to explain that there is a confusion when passing reference types as an argumetn to a function. ... The actual parameter must be an L-value. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Argument scope
    ... these would likely be a better fit for Java. ... Java doesn't have pass-by-reference, ... It's a mistake to conflate allocation strategies with ... it does support JBC though, although it is unlikely I will have full J2SE support anytime in the near future. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: The Java no pointer big fat lie!
    ... > reference types, it wouldn't be a good comparison. ... and what you can't - and there is a big difference in Java to C and C++. ... You cannot change it in the language itself, ... Thus I would distinguish pointers from ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)