Re: MS Visual C++ Help, what is MSDN all about?

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:40:21 GMT, Phisherman <noone@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks. I'm using MS Visual 6.0. Since I can't ask the guy who left,
why would one remove or uninstall the MSDN from Visual 6.0?

....To save some room on hard-drive? (and try Google to seek
informations).

There are
several compiler "plug-ins" for writing USB drivers, user interfaces,
etc. Could it bee that MSDN is not compatible with some plug-ins?

I think not. MSDN is a pure set of documentation files (*.CHM, etc.).

  • Re: MS Visual C++ Help, what is MSDN all about?
    ... etc. Could it bee that MSDN is not compatible with some plug-ins? ... install a newer one, and was interrupted halfway. ... Or perhaps the computer you are working on was not a development machine, ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: MS Visual C++ Help, what is MSDN all about?
    ... I can't click on help as it says MSDN is not installed. ... There are dozens of various MSDN CDs lying around. ... etc. Could it bee that MSDN is not compatible with some plug-ins? ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: using OpenFileDialog
    ... > 1) I think I heard that there are "millions" of pages on MSDN. ... > to a google query. ... unmanaged code until this thread. ... MFC, so that is what I need to learn quickly. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc)
  • Re: Kill a Task
    ... Part of the problem is that Google is so good, ... A huge part of the MSDN problem is that their ... the technical side of things the presenting of 'New' technology first. ... fail to return the information on the error. ...
  • Re: STRG+C über den COM-Port senden
    ... abgesehen von der MSDN, ... mich durch Google und auch durch die MSDN ... Kopf: Du kannst deine Hardware kaputt machen, ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.entwickler.dotnet.csharp)