Exportable class functions to DLL?
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 09:11:07 -0700
Here is my situation...please tell me if this is possible:
1) An existing application loads a dll and is looking for a function (e.g. - getName(void))
2) Prior DLL's were created in a procedural fashion and just created a global function.
3) Now I want to create a class to encapsulate this function and create a DLL
My question ... is it possible to compile a DLL in this way and have the old application be able to load getName with out any notion of loading/instatiating a class?
- Exportable class functions as stand alone functions to .DLL or .SO
... An existing application loads a DLL or SO and is looking for a ... Prior DLL's that were created in a procedural fashion and just ... create a DLL or SO ...
- Re: Execution detail of Asp.net
... page in another temp dir. ... then loads them. ... > compiles the page to a dll in a temp dir, and loads the page (again a ...
- understanding files
... I have some questions about some exe, dll, and other ... It's called upon from the registry key ... what do these execuables do and are they necessary? ... \config.nt loads it ...
- seLinux: how do I avoid this error
... I am writing an application for fedora cora 5 that loads a DLL. ... seLinux is enabled, I get the following error from the attempt to load ...
- Re: ok ... so...
... when you first hit an asp.net site, loads a new appdomain, then loads the ... asp.net dll for that page. ... > I have about 5 user controls which build up the page. ...