Re: Rules for calling CoInitilizeEx
- From: "Igor Tandetnik" <itandetnik@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:35:00 -0400
Barzo <dbarzo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 16 Ott, 04:45, "Igor Tandetnik" <itandet...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
In my application I need to raise some events from a second thread.
Yes, I had already read the faq, and in my projects I use the 3th
solution (with GIT).
In fact the method I posted works.
But I asked to know if this solution may appear like a trick and is
expensive to call CoInit/CoUninit each time or maybe is ok.
I suppose the best way to find out whether something is too expensive is to measure it.
With best wishes,
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly overhead. -- RFC 1925
- Prev by Date: Re: Inheritance in IDL file
- Previous by thread: Re: Rules for calling CoInitilizeEx
- Next by thread: How to raise events with an Interface as argument