Re: COM and VB
- From: "Igor Tandetnik" <itandetnik@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 00:06:28 -0400
"zf" <zf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
This reply makes lots of things clear. Do you have any suggestions
how to change the code to make it work again?
Use C++, not VB, to implement the code that the worker thread is
supposed to run.
With best wishes,
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not
necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to
land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly
overhead. -- RFC 1925
- Prev by Date: Re: COM and VB
- Next by Date: Re: How to solve this question?
- Previous by thread: Re: COM and VB
- Next by thread: Re: COM and VB