CPerfMon on Windows 2003

Hello,

I developped an application exposing performance counters using the ATL
classes CPerfObject and CPerfMon. It works fine under Windows XP but the
counters are missing in the Performance Monitor on Windows 2003.

Even the Microsoft sample application PerformanceScribble exposes the same
behavior.

Does anyone know why the ATL classes don't work under Windows 2003?

Thanks in advance,

Martin Schetat

  • Re: Vb to c++ code conversion (SHDocVw)
    ... going to be the case with the shell though - IIRC the shell ... I'd say forgoing ATL is a minor ... Microsoft MVP, MCSD ... called evrytim a shell windows was created ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: Vb to c++ code conversion (SHDocVw)
    ... I'm not familiar with the shell - that's why I advised you to ... As for ATL - you don't need it to ... 'callback function that gets winShell events - this function should be ... called evrytim a shell windows was created ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: Vb to c++ code conversion (SHDocVw)
    ... ask in the shell group. ... As for ATL - you don't need it to ... 'callback function that gets winShell events - this function should ... called evrytim a shell windows was created ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: Vb to c++ code conversion (SHDocVw)
    ... The ATL group is: ... 'callback function that gets winShell events - this function should be ... called evrytim a shell windows was created ... I could not find any code that does it without MFC or COM. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: Vb to c++ code conversion (SHDocVw)
    ... Consider posting in the shell group: ... The ATL group is: ... 'callback function that gets winShell events - this function should be ... called evrytim a shell windows was created ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)