What to do with 80040111

I have application that was not designed by me.
It contains ATL com class that has three interfaces.
When I try to create instance with CoCreateInstance() I require pointer to
one of interface like last parameter.
Problem is that only one of three interfaces I can retrieve in
CoCreateInstance() when I try to retrieve one of other two interfaces then
CoCreateInstance() returns E_NOINTERFACE.
CLSID and IID I have checkes it is correct. When I look into com class
header, all three interfaces are registered with COM_INTERFACE_ENTRY macro.
com class is placed in one dll with proxy/stub code.
Have you any tip to solve this problem ?

Thanks !
Peter

  • Re: What to do with 80040111
    ... > It contains ATL com class that has three interfaces. ... > When I try to create instance with CoCreateInstance() I require pointer to ... > CoCreateInstancewhen I try to retrieve one of other two interfaces then ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.atl)
  • Re: COM Entwicklung: OLE viewer mag meinen COM Server nicht
    ... > "QueryInterface on class factory for IClassFactory failed. ... Wenn Du ein CoCreateInstance auf eine CLSID eines InProc-Servers ... Du hast wahrscheinlich die Interfaces auf dem Klassenobjekt implementiert, ... Next by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.de.vc)
  • Re: How do I link the C API to my ATL COM interface
    ... Alex; Thanks for the reply. ... My question is how to call COM interfaces ... I kind of figured out, just put CoInitialize, CoCreateInstance in ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.atl)
  • Re: ATL Service EXE VS .NET 2003 - Wont register method
    ... the interfaces defined in your IDL file in your main ATL project. ... I created an ATL service EXE with 2 interface methods. ... methods did not register under windows registry and I can't build a client ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.atl)
  • Re: Dual interface
    ... In the context of ATL, I want to confirm with you that in ATL, no matter how ... Every COM interface derives from IUnknown. ... Interfaces do not have any. ... the same coclass), making their AddRef/Release/QueryInterface point to the ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)