What to do with 80040111

I have application that was not designed by me.
It contains ATL com class that has three interfaces.
When I try to create instance with CoCreateInstance() I require pointer to
one of interface like last parameter.
Problem is that only one of three interfaces I can retrieve in
CoCreateInstance() when I try to retrieve one of other two interfaces then
CoCreateInstance() returns E_NOINTERFACE.
CLSID and IID I have checkes it is correct. When I look into com class
header, all three interfaces are registered with COM_INTERFACE_ENTRY macro.
com class is placed in one dll with proxy/stub code.
Have you any tip to solve this problem ?

Thanks !
Peter

.