UUIN

Why can't I alter the uuin number in my project? When i do that my
dll doesn't work.

  • RE: Win 16 Subsystem
    ... >I tried doing that but that dll does not exsist on the ... let me alter the steps I outlined before..... ... Click on the Compatibility tab, and choose to run the app in Windows 95 ... ~ Microsoft Enterprise Platforms Support ~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: UUIN
    ... after altering the UUIN /GUID you have to Re Register the DLL again for ... Also remove previous Guid information from HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT if problem ... > Why can't I alter the uuin number in my project? ... > dll doesn't work. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.atl)
  • Re: DBD DBI Problem
    ... >>> I'm having a trouble when i try to execute a simple perl program. ... >>> Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected ... >> Which part of the error message don't you understand? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (perl.dbi.users)
  • reg: creation of web.xml file in tomcat
    ... folder saved in webapps so that i can access servlet stored in it. ... can anybody tell me the simplest web.xml code. ... and the tips to alter it ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • reg: creation of web.xml file in tomcat
    ... folder saved in webapps so that i can access servlet stored in it. ... can anybody tell me the simplest web.xml code. ... and the tips to alter it ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)