Use of GetNodeTypedValue() method to get a value of specific datat

From: Praveen Krishnan (PraveenKrishnan_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/07/05

Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 05:59:03 -0800

I have an XML file and an XSD file for validating it. When i use
getNodeTypeValue() to get an integer from an element( the restriction being
specified in the Schema file) i get it only as VT_BSTR type. Only when i set
the dt:dt attribute for the element do i get the correct datatype. This is
not my requirement.. i need to do the datatype validation while getting and
putting the value using the schema file. How can i achieve this????

Relevant Pages

  • Converting a XSD to a *.DF
    ... Is there a way to convert a XSD file into a data definitions file? ... I'd like to load an entire schema file into a database (without doing ...
    (comp.databases.progress)
  • howto extract type pattern from xsd shema file / or DOM Document object from JAVA
    ... Do i have to parse the xsd file using ... SAX or JDOM, and get the pattern form Document? ... here is the code of schema file ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Programatically reading a XSD File
    ... Let us say I have a schema file like this sample below. ... ..NET classes be able to read this XSD file and get all the values for each ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.xml)
  • retrieving sql:datatype in xsd
    ... I need to read the xml schema file and retrieve the sql:datatype ... element value in the xsd file. ... The schema file format is below ... Can anyone give me a sample code to retrieve the value varchar ...