How to calculate radial angles in a circle?

Hi Larry and Ivar,
Thank you very much for the solutions and the code. It worked great.
One more question: from each angle I want to know the distance of the Label1
from the centre of the circle, how can I do that?
Thanks again very much for your help.
DORI

  • Re: Find possible points
    ... points for given point and distance. ... a very large, though finite, set of points that lie in such a circle. ... Matlab can ... that angle 'theta' and the circle's radius 'r', ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: tk question
    ... From the angle and the distance between ... the points you can compute the radius of the circle. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Compute Rotational Velocity to Linear Velocity
    ... if I know that an object is moving from angle 0 to angle 45 in 1 second, how would I compute the distance the object traveled given a radius of X along the circumference of a circle? ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Collision detection
    ... the ratio of the distance of the line from the point and the radius of the ... circle defines the angle between the line and the radius. ...
    (comp.games.development.programming.algorithms)
  • Horizon Problem Resolution (2/28/09)
    ... Inflation theory has been offered as a way to overcome this `Horizon Problem'. ... The inner circle of radius $r$ represents space at an earlier time. ... The cosmological redshift, $z$, is ... \section{Velocity Redshift and Distance Redshift Relations} ...
    (sci.physics.particle)