web service in vb

Hai,

I've a component (vb6 dll) with one method. I've created one virtual
directory in my xp machine and registered the dll in it. I've
generated wsdl file using ms soap kit 3 in the same folder. Now when i
call the service from another vb program in the same machine / some
other machine i got the below error.

WSDLOperation: Instantiating the dispatch object for method <method
name> failed HRESULT=0x80040154: Class not registered.

When i search on the web, it may the dll registration problem. But i'm
sure i've registered. I can add the dll as a reference in another vb
program. I can create an object in another asp program.
I've checked both are working fine. Now the problem is through web
service is shows the error.
I've tried in so many ways. After registered i've restarted the iis
and restarted the machine .....
But I've not get any solution.

If any idea pls help me.

Thanks & Regards,