Re: Three unrelated questions

"Doug Sanders" <DougSix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:13m95rhmsbtug66@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1. When using Nero to burn CD & DVD's there is an option to raise or
lower
the program's priority. How is this done in Windows 2K and XP? Will
Vista
be the same?

SetThreadPriority(). Dunno about Vista.

2. I can get the user logon date/time, but where is the date /time for
computer up time?

Read the help for the GetTickCount() API function and check out the note
about using performance monitoring.

3. I have a program that does some automated work after a system is
started,
but I want to delay it from starting several minutes after the system is
started, and not at all if the system id logged on.

Maybe call EnumDesktops() from your service to see if any exist?

.