Re: Three unrelated questions
- From: "Kevin Provance" <casey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 23:47:39 -0500
I think he's looking for VB code to do the things he is asking.
"Robert Morley" <rmorley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| None of this relates to VB in any way. I would suggest you ask in
| microsoft.public.windowsxp.general or a similar forum.
| "Doug Sanders" <DougSix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > If I should submit seperate questions, just let me know.
| > 1. When using Nero to burn CD & DVD's there is an option to raise or
| > lower
| > the program's priority. How is this done in Windows 2K and XP? Will
| > Vista
| > be the same?
| > 2. I can get the user logon date/time, but where is the date /time for
| > computer up time?
| > 3. I have a program that does some automated work after a system is
| > started,
| > but I want to delay it from starting several minutes after the system is
| > started, and not at all if the system id logged on.
| > Any help would be much appreciated,
| > Thank you,
| > Doug Sanders
- Prev by Date: Re: How to convert Windows-based naming convention to DOS-based???
- Next by Date: How to handle "log in"
- Previous by thread: Re: Three unrelated questions
- Next by thread: Re: Three unrelated questions