Re: Three unrelated questions

I think he's looking for VB code to do the things he is asking.

"Robert Morley" <rmorley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| None of this relates to VB in any way. I would suggest you ask in
| microsoft.public.windowsxp.general or a similar forum.
|

| Rob
|
| "Doug Sanders" <DougSix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > If I should submit seperate questions, just let me know.
| >
| > 1. When using Nero to burn CD & DVD's there is an option to raise or
| > lower
| > the program's priority. How is this done in Windows 2K and XP? Will
| > Vista
| > be the same?
| >
| > 2. I can get the user logon date/time, but where is the date /time for
| > computer up time?
| >
| > 3. I have a program that does some automated work after a system is
| > started,
| > but I want to delay it from starting several minutes after the system is
| > started, and not at all if the system id logged on.
| >
| > Any help would be much appreciated,
| >
| > Thank you,
| >
| > Doug Sanders

  • Re: Slow communication after Windows 2003 SP2 installation
    ... I would try and removing my vista machine from the domain and rejoin. ... Hopefully that will take care of the authentication against a windows 2003 ... XP SP2 machine can communicate without any delay. ...
  • Re: Vista and WH_JOURNALPLAYBACK hook timing
    ... It works find on all version of windows except Vista. ... is not a UAC issue because the testing was done with UAC off.) ... seems to work exactly the same as returning the delay value inside the ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ui)
  • Re: KB937287 wont install
    ... Adding (sorry for the delay): ... computer restarts when you try to install an update in Windows Vista". ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • What Does It Take to Get a PC With XP?
    ... I won't waste time rehashing the argument over whether Windows Vista ... that virtually every copy of Vista Business or Vista Ultimate Edition ... machines doesn't mean that its employees understand that policy. ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • APPLE-SA-2012-05-15-1 QuickTime 7.7.2
    ... Windows 7, Vista, XP SP2 or later ... Viewing a maliciously crafted movie file may lead to an ...
    (Bugtraq)