interface based callback

there is this person thats saying:
you'l understand object orientation in vb6 if you can code an interface
based callback
my question is:
what is an interface based callback, and how is it coded ?

  • Re: Problem with imported callback to C#
    ... Usually it happens when callback declaration is using non-standard ... exposes interface, which enables to set a callback, which is called ... DirectShow graph with mentioned face detector filter and calls its ... int BufferCB; ...
  • Re: interface based callback
    ... > you'l understand object orientation in vb6 if you can code an interface ... > what is an interface based callback, ... Look up VB's Event and RaiseEvent statements. ...
  • Re: Function pointers (Callback functions) in Java ?
    ... object to a local var called 'callback'. ... > In the above I don't see the Opps interface. ... The code was a very simple example of creating a named inner class ... Its may be worth knowing that you can create anonymous inner classes ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Callback Interface functions NOT being Called
    ... a callback interface interface ICallbackInterface which implements the ... callback functions of the buttons I create in Ribbon interface. ... The ribbon callbacks use IDispatch, always, so you must return ... You need COM_INTERFACE_ENTRY2(IDispatch, ICallbackInterface) ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.com.add_ins)
  • Re: Using .NET callback via COM
    ... possible solution is to "redefine" the interface as a managed __interface and ... > I can implement this interface in an unmanaged class and pass this ... The callback occurs successfully. ... > managed class as a member, how do I let my managed class know when the ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.interop)