Re: Visual Basic 6.0 help files

You can try eBay, they sometimes have it for sale at $10 - 20USD.

Keep in mind what vbexp says about the date.
Make sure it is a legitimate copy

Good luck!
Saga

"Dimwit" <Dimwit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Having purchased Visual Basic 6.0 some time ago (years), I now find
> that it
> appears to lack the Help files. You know, no help when clicking on the
> Help
> menu. I understand this comes on a separate CD, but perhaps it's
> available
> for download.
>
> Any advice would be appreciated.

  • Re: Travel Insurance Q.
    ... >> that was for a short trip to Canada. ... Worth a try, though. ... >> 'Saga' is another option. ... Luck is when the paths of opportunity and preparation cross. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Yippee
    ... > Sounds very hopeful. ... With luck, in a few weeks time you'll be feeling ... > far better than you were before the saga began. ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)
  • Re: PC based baby alarm system
    ... > Can someone recommend on a PC based baby alarm system? ... It doesn't take a genius to ... others to, simply because it may actually be a legitimate, potentially ... Good luck and stay honest. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: PC based baby alarm system
    ... > Can someone recommend on a PC based baby alarm system? ... It doesn't take a genius to ... others to, simply because it may actually be a legitimate, potentially ... Good luck and stay honest. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Activation
    ... If you do not have a valid key, or do not have a key, ... your out of luck - go buy a legitimate copy. ... >I have tried all the solutions listed in earliers posts ...