Re: Visual Basic 6.0 help files
- From: "Saga" <antiSpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:51:12 -0600
You can try eBay, they sometimes have it for sale at $10 - 20USD.
Keep in mind what vbexp says about the date.
Make sure it is a legitimate copy
"Dimwit" <Dimwit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Having purchased Visual Basic 6.0 some time ago (years), I now find
> that it
> appears to lack the Help files. You know, no help when clicking on the
> menu. I understand this comes on a separate CD, but perhaps it's
> for download.
> Any advice would be appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: Permission errors in DCOM - app appears twice
- Next by Date: Re: Converting string to hexa value....
- Previous by thread: Re: Permission errors in DCOM - app appears twice
- Next by thread: Re: Error Call Stack