Range().select using variables
- From: nissim.mimran@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 6 Oct 2005 05:59:06 -0700
I'm Am running vb script in Excel sheet, trying to use variable in
Range function and dont have any idea how.
let say my range to select is
i would ilke to use variable insted of number, lets say replace the 9
number with variable something like:
Range("A2:C'i'").Select <-- this one does work.
need your help.
Thanks a lot
- Prev by Date: Re: Problem Reading from serialport using VB 2005
- Next by Date: Re: Moving a control with the mouse at runtime
- Previous by thread: Moving a control with the mouse at runtime
- Next by thread: Re: Range().select using variables