Re: Problem when executing application from batch file
- From: DanS <t.h.i.s.n.t.h.a.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 20:28:53 -0500
"Jack" <replyto@newsgroup> wrote in
> I do not understand and maybe someone please can explain to why, after
> executing the first line of the batch file the batch execution stops
> until I close my application.
> What kind of mechanism is that?
> sample of batch file:
> .exe /5553331234
> .exe /5556770808
> .exe /5553451234
> That happens only if there is not previous instance running.
> I can see batch execution in CMD window. I can see the first batch
> line being executed and then nothing. I close my app and then second
> line of batch file appears and my app is alive again. I close my app
> and then the third line of batch file will appear.
> If I understand the mechanism of that behaviour maybe I can patch over
> that problem
Is that 3 seperate lines in the batch file ?
In the OP, I thought by accept multiple command line params I thought you
meant like: program.exe /param1 /param2 /param3
The batch file acts exactly as it was intended. It runs the first line,
waits until that program ends, then runs the next line.
I would have written the command$ handler to parse the string and look for
multiple params, which is what I thought you did, and you wouldn't have had
- Prev by Date: Re: General Question
- Next by Date: Re: General Question
- Previous by thread: Re: Problem when executing application from batch file
- Next by thread: Re: Problem when executing application from batch file