Re: Excel 2003 and VB.NET

--
<response type="generic" language="VB.Net">
This newsgroup is for users of Visual Basic version 6.0

microsoft.public.dotnet.general
microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb

</response>

  • Hints And Tips For New Posters In The Excel Newsgroups
    ... Hints And Tips For New Posters In The Excel Newsgroups ... The following are suggestions for people who are new to the Excel ... 18 Check the archives at Google before asking ... Please remember that your questions are not answered by Google or CNET ...
  • Re: Outlook Express 100% CPU
    ... If you take the trouble to read my original post carefully, ... find offensive is the sort of e-mail that immediately followed your last ... other newsgroups I find that there is a rush to appear in print from some ... days to run Scannow as an answer to their problem. ...
  • QDE (Quick Date Entry)
    ... This is a joint posting from 4 of the "regulars" to these newsgroups: ... Bob Phillips, Frank Kabel, Ron de Bruin, and Norman Harker. ... Edited thrilling highlights of what QDE is all about are provided ... Entry of dates into Excel is not too difficult to master for any given ...
  • QDE (Quick Date Entry)
    ... This is a joint posting from 4 of the "regulars" to these newsgroups: ... Bob Phillips, Frank Kabel, Ron de Bruin, and Norman Harker. ... Edited thrilling highlights of what QDE is all about are provided ... Entry of dates into Excel is not too difficult to master for any given ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • QDE (Quick Date Entry)
    ... This is a joint posting from 4 of the "regulars" to these newsgroups: ... Bob Phillips, Frank Kabel, Ron de Bruin, and Norman Harker. ... Edited thrilling highlights of what QDE is all about are provided ... Entry of dates into Excel is not too difficult to master for any given ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)