Re: Lines in a text file
- From: "Larry Serflaten" <serflaten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 01:03:12 -0500
"Les" <vb4@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
> Note that each
> line in the text file will be of the same length which I forgot to mention
> to you initially, sorry for that. I was thinking if I knew the length of
> the first line and was able to get the total size in bytes of the file that
> a simple division would get the right answer but it appears that I am always
> slightly off.
Post your exact code. Perhaps someone will see why you are slightly off....
How far are you off?
(Did you account for the CrLf characters? Is there an extra line at the end?)
- Prev by Date: Re: Lines in a text file
- Next by Date: Show windows on diferent monitors
- Previous by thread: Re: Lines in a text file
- Next by thread: Re: Lines in a text file