Rotate Label text in VB 6

Hi,

With VB6 is it possible to rotate the text in a form label so that the text
is not displayed horizontally?

If possible how could it be done?

--

Regards,

Laurie Comerford
CADApps Australia
www.cadapps.com.au
www.civil3Dtools.com

  • Re: Rotate Label text in VB 6
    ... With VB6 is it possible to rotate the text in a form label so that the ... ....you asked about textboxes in the other group, ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.controls)
  • Re: Rotate Label text in VB 6
    ... With VB6 is it possible to rotate the text in a form label so that the text ... BTW, you shouldn't post the same question separately to different ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.controls)
  • Rotate a label?
    ... to rotate a form label 45 degrees ... property included under the format tab for labels. ... forthcoming. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Text Rotation
    ... What is the best way to rotate text in OpenGL, ... beautiful and is not jagged. ... I am currently working in VB6, but any code will be helpful. ...
    (comp.graphics.api.opengl)
  • Re: Rotate a label?
    ... to rotate a form label 45 degrees ... > property included under the format tab for labels. ... I do not reply to personal email. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)