Enumerate controls on a form

While enumerating the controls on a form when I reach a control that is
set-up as a control array I cannot determine which array element it is.
Below is the code I'm using:

For Each ctlControl In Me.Controls
Printer.Print ctlControl.Name & vbtab & TypeName(ctlControl)
Next

I get the name of the control but not the index number of the item when it
is a control array.

Any suggestions or thoughts?
JB

  • Re: How to handle non-array arrayed controls by reference?
    ... So each label must be loaded and than some properties has to be set. ... Dim MyOLcontrol As Control ... individual label control from that control array or perhaps even a ... OL_controlload Shadow1 ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.controls)
  • Re: Internet Transfer Control array in a WebClass?
    ... The problem with creating the control array is that I need the WithEvents ... and VB won't allow me to instantiate the objects in an array with the ... I had already thought of setting up a wrapper class module, ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.controls.internet)
  • Re: Drawing on UserForms?
    ... > to a control array in VBA. ... > Control arrays are not supported in in VBA, ... > The labels not only have the properties/methods of a label, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.userforms)
  • Re: Is my Control a cotrol array ??
    ... out) "This is one part of vb6 that really sucks". ... Control arrays are extremely easy to ... the main one is a reference to a control ... in a control array doesn't act like a reference to a normal control. ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.controls)
  • Re: Passing a control array to a VB function
    ... a single control or a control array passed as the parameter. ... Private Sub Command1_Click ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.controls)