Restore individual files in sharepoint

Hi,

Can someone please tell me how you restore a single file that is stored in a
SharePoint database. I know about the Deleted Items folder, but I am more
concerned about a corrupt file. I would like to move to Sharepoint
replacing our current shared folders, but I need to know that restoring
files is achievable without too much effort.

TIA,

Jarryd

  • Re: Restore individual files in sharepoint
    ... Can someone please tell me how you restore a single file that is stored in a ... SharePoint database. ...  I know about the Deleted Items folder, ... concerned about a corrupt file. ...
  • Re: how can retrieve accidentally deleted messages?
    ... > Hi folks - in a flurry of housekeeping i deleted a sent message which i now ... Deleted Items folder? ... that could restore old messages, ... protecting yourself from newsgroup spam. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.outlookexpress.mac)
  • Re: "blank" email messages - need advice
    ... Care to tell us how exactly you have rebuilt store? ... kamor56 wrote: ... restore attempt. ... inbox or deleted items folder, these messages are blank except for the ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: "ghost or blank" messages with date field of "none".....help?
    ... restore attempt. ... opened, and messages are listed in the inbox or deleted items folder, ... Did you run isinteg after running eseutil? ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Disable Shift+Delete?
    ... >Folks here have discovered how to delete Outlook messages ... I have had four requests to restore ... >restores like this but folks are bypassing it with ... retention on folders other than the deleted items folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)