someone@example.com

Easy question here: While I've set up our Shareport server to send invite
emails, etc. using an email address from our own email domain, it always
sends the email as 'someon@xxxxxxxxxxx'. Another post mentioned that this is
the default email address of the account being used to set up other accounts,
but I can't find where I'd change that. Any hints? Cheers!

  • RE: someone@example.com
    ... site settings ...sharepoint central config...smtp settings ... > Easy question here: While I've set up our Shareport server to send invite ... > the default email address of the account being used to set up other accounts, ...
  • Re: Sending mail, error 550 sender verify failed
    ... My Apologies Piet, just typed in www.home.nl and see a webpage. ... >> The email domain must be recognised on the internet. ... >>> I configured the email domain with the CEICW, just as you said, then in>>> outlook i had created a new account. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: No OWA for some users
    ... Your situation actually requires configuring two Domains... ... and Windows Domain... ... Your default SBS setup should already have installed one email domain ... Open the properties of each account, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Sending mail, error 550 sender verify failed
    ... The email domain must be recognised on the internet. ... > I configured the email domain with the CEICW, just as you said, then in> outlook i had created a new account. ... >>> not have a registered domain, so i configured my server domain name as>>> "someservername.local". ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Bogus Email Accounts arriving
    ... These nasties ... > I am starting to get email from account with the company ... > email domain name. ... > Some of the mail arrives like it is important with staff@- ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)