Re: Documents, risks and issues does not open from Project Web Access

Please post this to the Project Server newsgroup at

microsoft.public.project.server

This newsgroup deals only with WSS questions that could arise in any of the
WSS implementations.

Risks are however only in the Project Server implementation of WSS (and
Issues are different there too).

Anyway this whole question and the error message you are getting seems to
come direct from Project Server 2003.

Mike Walsh, Helsinki, Finland
WSS FAQ at http://wss.collutions.com
Please reply to the newsgroup