Re: Documents, risks and issues does not open from Project Web Access

Please post this to the Project Server newsgroup at

microsoft.public.project.server

This newsgroup deals only with WSS questions that could arise in any of the
WSS implementations.

Risks are however only in the Project Server implementation of WSS (and
Issues are different there too).

Anyway this whole question and the error message you are getting seems to
come direct from Project Server 2003.

Mike Walsh, Helsinki, Finland
WSS FAQ at http://wss.collutions.com
Please reply to the newsgroup

"Harish" <Harish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> When I access Documents, risks and issues through Intranet there is no
> problem. But, when I try to access documents, risks and issues from
> Extranet
> (Internet) it shows error page with following message:
> The documents, risks and issues features in Project Web Access use Windows
> SharePoint Services.
> There is a problem establishing a connection with the Web server running
> Windows SharePoint Services. Contact your system administrator.
>
> Please let me know what configuration might needed to access through
> extarnet?
> --
> Harish

  • Re: WSS from Project Server
    ... According to the stats from February, this newsgroup had more postings than ... Project Server 2003; SPS 2003 (and with specific functions that only those ... > WSS is good at, as many Microsoft products ...
  • Re: WSS from Project Server
    ... *all* readers of this newsgroup. ... the standalone WSS product. ... >> I am not quite familiar with Project server. ... >> Furthermore, after extending one WSS project site, you can save the site ...
  • Re: Error: The project Workspace template is missing, while it is
    ... You should post it there as the Project Server newsgroup is the only one ... We take over after the installation phase with general WSS questions valid ...
  • Re: WSS from Project Server
    ... WSS is good at, as many Microsoft products will ... the Project Server simply adds a new ... > newsgroup that seems best for your question. ... > Server team sites - almost certainly. ...
  • Re: Default fields in issue and risk lists
    ... The standard WSS 2.0 only has one of these 2 lists (risks and issue) and the standard version of it is in any case different to that when the WSS 2.0 has been synchronized with Project Server 2003. ...