Re: Remove Sharepoint Admin user permissions from survey...

Thanks Darrel, that was the conclusion I came to!
And it v2007 in case anyone else has any ideas..

Actaully, that did give me an idea...I think the answer is DRM and utilizing
MS's Digital Rights Management Server products. I haven't used it at all,
but that might be something to look into.

-Darrel

  • DRM
    ... can anyone suggest a good paper or article that discusses Digital Rights ... Managment (DRM)? ... Web sites are also great. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: DRM
    ... > can anyone suggest a good paper or article that discusses Digital Rights ... > Managment (DRM)? ... > Web sites are also great. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • How to restore the DRM system
    ... I read Microsoft article 810422 and try to restore the Digital Rights ... Management (DRM) but would not locate the DRM folder even by looking in the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: I m unable to run the traceroute Program by Van Jacobson
    ... programming. ... Reclaim your digital rights, eliminate DRM, learn more at http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Re: Window Media Player Error "C00D11CD"...