MOSS 2007 Form Auth w/anonymous access

Hi,

The anonymous access was working on my MOSS site (Beta 2 TR) with windows
authentication and It now always redirect me to the login page when I change
it to Form authentication.

Could anyone tell me why?

Thanks!
John

  • Re: Default.aspx - newbie Q`
    ... check and redirect to the ReturnURL or Selected.aspx depending on the case. ... > and replace it with something that takes then straight to the login page. ... >> Curt Christianson ... >>> authentication ...
  • Re: Default.aspx - newbie Q`
    ... check and redirect to the ReturnURL or Selected.aspx depending on the case. ... > and replace it with something that takes then straight to the login page. ... >> Curt Christianson ... >>> authentication ...
  • Re: ASP 2.0 Membership API
    ... After successful authentication, you want to redirect back to the original application, but the returnURL parameter contains only /App1 as the URL. ... The solution to that problem is adding a local login page to the application that does a manual redirect to the central authentication application. ... if not you have to use cookieless auth ...
  • Re: Passing form credentials to windows security
    ... I am also having troubles getting customauth to redirect to a specified logon ... However, the custom scheme you describe (try Windows first and if it fails, ... the standardized browsers and the authentication protocols just don't ... You can configure two websites, one Intranet that is Windows only, the other ...
  • Re: Detecting Failed Authorization
    ... after every authentication request and before the user ... is redirected to any login page. ... > "Ken Dopierala Jr." ... >> 'Redirect where you want the user to go. ...