loosing metadata

hello, I observed a problem of metadata on my server WSS 2003 (with
Office XP), when I validate an Excel document containing metadata in a
list of documents with approval of the contents, the metadata of this
one are deleted (the Excel process was bloking to the opening). I have
remake the same experiment on a test server (WSS 2003 and office 2003)
and the same error reproduces.
Can you say to me if this case of figure this reproduced on your server
or if there is a patch.
thank you and good day.

  • loosing metadata
    ... I observed a problem of metadata on my server WSS 2003 (with ... when I validate an Excel document containing metadata in a ... remake the same experiment on a test server ...
  • WCF service on IIS 5.1 does not works (XP Pro)
    ... (under ASP.NET development server). ... please check that you have enabled metadata publishing at the ... No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused ... Microsoft Service Model Metadata Tool ...
  • Re: Adprep /rodcprep error message
    ... even if you clean out the metadata the FSMO still need to be seized if the ... BLOG --> http://blogs.dirteam.com/blogs/jorge/default.aspx ... Always test ANY suggestion in a test environment before implementing! ... correct server and 2. ...
  • Re: Why must NFS access metadata in synchronous mode?
    ... But I am not sure how local file system like Ext3 handle this ... I don't think Ext3 must synchronously write metadata (I will ... The page will be flushed to disk afterward. ... server writes to the mmaped ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: dcpromo /forceremoval
    ... while trying to promoto the server i am getting one ... > If you only use DCPROMO the DC will get demoted and if all goes well ... > the metadata of the DC will get cleaned. ...