Assigning from within Curriculum Library
- From: "Mark Leighton" <mleighton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 22 Apr 2006 13:11:36 -0700
This is probably more of a Class Server question - but have posted here
as well in case anyone can help.
I am running Class Server 4.0 and Sharepoint Portal Server 2003.
If I open the Curriculum Library (in Sharepoint portal) to assign a
Learning Resource to a class, the link cannot find CSUI\AssignLR.aspx,
even though that file is present on that folder.
- Prev by Date: Re: Restore of Portal Fails
- Next by Date: Re: E-Mail Enabled Doc Library Error
- Previous by thread: Re: Automatic inclusion of Document Library in Subarea
- Next by thread: Problem accessing Sharepoint 2001 programmatically using Frontpage Server Extensions