FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP
- From: "NONE" <sir.poopsalot@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 15 Mar 2006 13:56:29 -0800
im going to tear my hair out.
please can anyone explain how to make this happen:
i have a sharepoint library for purchase orders (designed the template
in infopath etc). these purchase orders store all items being ordered
into an access database as well.
i have also designed a seperate infopath form for modifying that access
database (one that can load multiple purchase order items onto the same
screen for easy search/editing).
based on information entered into this secondary form i may have to
update the xml files of the sharepoint library (to reflect any changes
made to the database.. for example marking a PO received)
i have tried several methods with infopath scripting (MSXML.DOMDocument
.... etc) but everything i try ends with "Permission Denied".
what is the correct method for making these changes to the xml file on
the sharepoint library?
- Prev by Date: Re: Crawled Document Property Mapping
- Next by Date: Getting the names of Sites and Workspaces into Webpart.
- Previous by thread: Warning just a rant: Jesus, Sharepoint UI just SUCKS!
- Next by thread: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP