Web Part designTools
I have two questions
1) Do you know some free tool to design webparts as ASP.NET WebForms in
design view of VS.NET ?
2) I know that Whidbey allows developers to design web parts in design time.
If a develop a web part using whidbey will that webpart run on a Framework
1.1 Sharepoint installation? How may i run that webpart on that machine, is
there a way to do that?
- Re: Attribute Title is not a valid attribute of element ProviderWebPart etc..
... and Use the autoformat option it does work well and i can switch btw design ... What the doc type settings do you have and which superclass of webpart you ...
- Re: Web Part designTools
... you could use VS.NET to create user controls (which of course has a nice UI design mode). ... How may i run that webpart on ...
- REPOST -> Add Custom Webpart in default.aspx page of a template?
... I am reposting the question again as i didnot get any answer for this ... I wanted to add a custom webpart to the main page i.e the default.aspx page ... I could add the webpart at run time to the same page. ... if i try to add it at design time.i.e directly in the default.aspz ...
- How to Add Custom Webpart to the default.aspx page at design time?
... I wanted to add a custom webpart to the main page i.e the default.aspx page ... of my template. ... I could add the webpart at run time to the same page. ... if i try to add it at design time.i.e directly in the default.aspz ...
- Re: dynamic ASP 2.0 Pages
... > My "idea" is (alike Xaml but I am not allowed to use Xaml now) to store ... > ASP.NET 2.0 objects in the visualization layer (code-behind). ... > The design was still ok now, ... > created by Whidbey at compilation stage before ... ...