Web Capture Server User Account

From: Rocky_45 (Rocky45_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/02/05

Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 22:03:05 -0800

This is a very useful web part and works for us if set to client, but I'd
like to run it in the server, not client context. Whenever I do though, it
displays a 'timed out' message. I'm guessing that the account used to access
our firewall is no authenticating through the proxy. What account is being
used? The default Sharepoint service account does have access rights. Any
other suggestions as to what is causing this?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Securing Remote Desktop To Server
    ... Is it possible to give them another account and place it in another OU with ... a serious GP lockdown i.e. only with the access rights to that application? ... >server applications is only managable from the server. ...
  • Full access rights account
    ... I'm trying to make an account that'll have full access rights on the ... server and the exchange system with no luck. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: DOS program works in Admin account but not in a User account
    ... I have a legacy DOS program that runs fine in my XP Home Admin account which is the one I installed it in but when I run the shortcut or the exe file in my user account it just opens the initial menu screen - if I click on one of the choices the screen flashes off and that's it - finished = the problem is associated with the underlying *.exe file - if I click that it just flashes on and off. ... I assume it has something to do with access rights. ... Open a command line window (Run... ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.cmdprompt.admin)
  • Re: DOS program works in Admin account but not in a User account
    ... Home Admin account which is the one I installed it in (simply by copying ... the underlying *.exe file - if I click that it just flashes on and off. ... I assume it has something to do with access rights. ... Open a command line window (Run... ...