Re: SPS and InfoPath

From: Stefan Nagel (sn_at_compus.de)
Date: 03/04/04

Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 08:55:38 +0100

hello Todd!

the first advice works great, but this webservice is too difficult for me!
do you have something shorter or a script, which i can use in my infopath
form that does the same as the webservice?

regards
Stephen

http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/infopath/toolsandcode/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/odc_sp2003_ta/html/sharepoint_integrating_sps_and_infopath.asp

> Sincerely,
> Todd M. Taylor

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Webservice to an Out of process server
    ... I've create a COM server in VFP which I try to access from a Webservice ... If you want to run executables on IIS from a script (i.e. an ASP, ASP.Net, ... well as Web Service Extension for the appropriate Script Engine. ...
  • Re: IIS Hosting Webservice which accesses a COM server
    ... I've create a COM server in VFP which I try to access from a Webservice ... If you want to run executables on IIS from a script (i.e. an ASP, ASP.Net, ... well as Web Service Extension for the appropriate Script Engine. ...
  • Re: WinForms and WebServices
    ... The OP wants to create a WebService and a WebForms application to ... who will install the WebService on their Web servers. ... When that is installed your program can reference to that. ... So you say that I can change the web service URL in the config file at run ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: WinForms and WebServices
    ... The OP wants to create a WebService and a WebForms application to ... who will install the WebService on their Web servers. ... When that is installed your program can reference to that. ... So you say that I can change the web service URL in the config file at run ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: DateTime WebService Discrepancy.
    ... When the datetime is sent by the webservice, ... > Ofcourse I had not even though of just passing a string as a parameter ... > locally and cut out the call to the web service. ...