Posting text only

From: name (nospam_at_user.com)
Date: 03/13/04

Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 01:19:19 -0500

We can not all become Gutenberg (Mainz, Germany)
descandants or zealists; and move (expatriate) from
nation to nation to Australia for centuries till today ; to defend
text only representation in a html enabled mail/news retriever.

And thanks for the Bible.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: From Gitmo to Flo,CO.
    ... And, since we do live in a nation of laws that affords us a relatively high standard of political freedom, I would certainly defend your right to express your views, especially if they run contrary to mine. ... Is *H88* all you have or dare you enlighten us otherwise? ... perpetrated by the various administrations and American based ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • CITIZENS ARE THE DEFENDERS OF THE NATION.
    ... DEFENDERS OF THE NATION. ... hey have a duty to defend the people, ... are aliens in Myanmar, ... The opposition is inviting foreigners again, ...
    (soc.culture.burma)
  • Re: And The Democrats Wonder Why??
    ... Democrat party will not defend this nation and in fact will go to some ... Most historians believe that Wilson bungled the WW1 peace ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: And The Democrats Wonder Why??
    ... Democrat party will not defend this nation and in fact will go to some ... Wilson didn't "bungle" a damn thing. ... Letting Loyd George and Clemanceu shove repparations on the Germans ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: And The Democrats Wonder Why??
    ... Democrat party will not defend this nation and in fact will go to some ... Trillion dollars and thousands of American lives in Iraq while letting ... Your "tough" Chickenhawk Republicons bungled every conflict they were ...
    (alt.politics)